Welcome to my first ever Seven Things post! This is my place to share some things that I found interesting or useful during the week including (but not limited to) my favorite products or new recipes, travel ideas, business tips and tricks, surf stuff–whatever has peaked my interest during the week. Usually I have a quiet time on Saturday morning, before I bust out my Passion Planner to reflect and review the week. It is the perfect time to share some thoughts with you.
Seven Things Saturday:
- Whole 30 Day by Day: I am on Day 7 and this book has made the Whole 30 so much easier. Every evening, I get excited to write in my notes from each day and check the box indicating, that “I am Whole 30”.
- Make your Own Coconut Butter: It seems so simple once I read the post but I hadn’t thought of it before.
- Savory Yogurt Bowls? Yes, please!
- Summer Planning! We are going to do a surf trip along the Portugal coastline. Looking at this for inspiration.
- Lila SRQ: This vegan friendly restaurant is on our list this weekend. Luckily, they have paleo, vegan, and omnivore options so the Whole 30 should be no problem there. I’ve written about them before and am excited to go back.
- These Japanese erasable pens.
- My Passion Planner. I would be lost without it. I love it so much.
Posts from this week:
Chocolate Chia Pudding: So good! I have to make more today.
Cilantro Pumpkin Seed Pesto: Add it to anything for an extra flavor kick.
Whole 30 Meal Plan: Week Two: Without meal planning, I would be sunk on this diet reset.
As soon as I hit publish on this little post, I will be making my grocery list for the next week, off to a hair appointment and then going hiking at our new favorite park. There is surf this weekend so Sawyer and Aaron are occupied, Nova has a gymnastics meet and my mom is in town. My mom has been stressed a bit lately so I think we are planning to take her to the movies to relax. Most likely we will see The Greatest Showman–it keeps getting good reviews from friends. Besides that I will be doing meal prep, photographing some recipes for next week’s blog posts and trying to my bedroom closet organized. Fun stuff!
What are your weekend plans?