Pepperoni Pizza Wontons
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 12–15 Wonton Wrappers
- cup ½ Pizza Sauce (from a jar is fine (but you can make your own))
- cup ½ grated mozzarella
- 5 slices pepperoni (diced into tiny pieces)
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray
- Makes 12 Wontons
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- I used a small muffin pan.
- Spray a tiny bit of olive oil spray on the pan to prevent sticking.
- Press each wonton wrapper into the cup, trying to get the center of the wonton wrapper to sit on the bottom of the muffin tin.
- Using a small scoop or a regular spoon works just fine, put about 1 Tablespoon of filling into each wrapper.
- Spray lightly with the olive oil spray and then sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before eating–they will be hot!
- ***If you want to make them more like pizza pockets, follow these instructions.***
- Place the filling in the center of the wonton wrapper.
- Lightly wet your fingers and run your wet finger along the edge of the wonton wrapper.
- Fold over and press to seal.
- When baking, you might want to flip them over after about 10 minutes for just 2-3 minutes.