Looking for an easy snack that fits in with the Paleo lifestyle? These are it!
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Boil eggs and let cool, either in the refrigerator or through an ice bath.
- Slice eggs lengthwise and gently scoop out the yolk and place in a bowl.
- To the yolks, add mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and salt.
- Mix together until smooth consistency. If you need more moisture, add a bit more mayonnaise.
- Using a cookie scoop (or a piping bag), put the yolk mixture back into the egg white cups.
- Top with kalua pig (if you have some), bacon pieces, olives or crispy fried onions.
- Best served cold!
If you are planning to make these Paleo, make sure you are using a Paleo mayonnaise.
- Cuisine: Appetizers