This homemade peach crisp recipe could not be easier. Options to make vegan, refined sugar free and gluten free are included. The perfect quick and easy recipe to use up summer peaches.
- 1-2 fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- 1tsp + 1 Tbsp butter, divided (or vegan butter)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the bottom of a small (4 inches in diameter) cast iron pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and spices.
- Using a fork, work the remaining butter into the flour mixture, until it forms a crumble.
- Line the bottom with a layer of peaches.
- Top with the crumble.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
I made this recipe using a cute little cast iron pan that I found at a garage sale. If you don't happen to have one, any small dish that you can bake would work.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baked
Keywords: peaches, peach crisp, peach cobbler, baked goods, comfort desserts, fruits, vegan, refined sugar free, summer fruits, two servings